Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Being a Project Head by Dannah Gorospe


I never thought I will be a project head for Ideas That Matter. In fact, I don’t one to be one because I don’t know what will I do, I am not confident of myself, what if the event fails? What if everything goes wrong because of me? These thoughts were on my head the moment I was chosen to be the project head for Sir Jonas’ event. The thing is, I don’t know why I accepted the project. From all the negativities that eats me in that moment, I just thought that I will learn something from this.




Truly, being a project head is tiring. You are in charge of everything in the event, from posters to tarps, sound system, venue, even the chairs. But one thing is for sure, I am glad that my fellow org team members helped me through this event. They were very supportive. The event went through I will say that it’s successful even though there were some loopholes some problems that occurred the day itself but seeing the people who attended, and they learned something, seeing our guest, Mr. Jonas Delos Reyes happy, I am really sure the event was a success. And as for me, it was a really fun learning experience :D

8 comments:

  1. Indeed, Dannah. Being a project head is a tiring job. But it is also a great and fun learning experience with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preview of the life to come! keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good jobe being a project head Dannah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, my friend! You overcame your fears and the event became successful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the hard work is definitely worth it! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I can totally relate! The pressures of being a project head is no joke. We always aim for a smooth, if not perfect, flow of the event. But despite all our preparations, there will always be "little problems" sprouting here and there. As a project head, we are expected to keep our presence of mind at all times. We are the one accountable for the whole event and we should never give in to the pressure, no matter what happens.

    Great job, Dannah! You've done well as a project head. Congratulations for a successful event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Org Team and Competing Team! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete