Sunday, March 16, 2014

My ITM Experience

            Being an apprentice at Ideas That Matter Organizing Team is one of the many blessings that I want to thank God for. It really helps students prepare for professional carreer. Each meeting and event, a new lesson is being taught. I learned how to lead, to serve, to obey, to be a professional, and most of all, I discovered the artist within me.




            To our dearest adviser, Mr. Virgilio Velez, and to the rest of the ITM family, thank you for letting us join this team. It was a life-changing experience.
            To wrap this all up, I would like to share these words:
In omnibus, amare et srvire Domino.

“In everything, love and serve the Lord.” –be a good servant of God and you’ll be a good leader.


No comments:

Post a Comment