Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My ITM Experience by Rizza Logana

What is my greatest experience here? Meeting new people! I’ve got the privilege to meet some famous people not just in advertising but also in other fields. And by meeting them, it changes my perspective in making an advertisement, something that every advertiser should do. I also experience to feel the different emotion when you are organizing an event. The pressure, excited, exhausted, frustrated all at once at the same time you have to be professional. And it feels great!




Being in the ITM, I gained new knowledge in terms of organizing an event. Truth to be told, I am not a person who likes to organize some events or parties. But thanks to ITM, I have learned that being the “man behind” in an event is not a bad thing. I also learn to be more sensitive, especially when you are in the event, the seniors doesn’t have to tell you everything that you need to do, so you need to look around if there are still problems that are need to be fix right away . And lastly, I learned that advertisement is not all about advertising the product, but also to make a campaign and change people’s live in a good way.

But you know what is the greatest thing that you will have in ITM?

FREE FOOD!

Just kidding!


What you will have is friends plus an adventure in your life, you might gained experience and knowledge. But that wouldn’t’ matter if you don’t have friends and some little adventure, because they are one of the components to have fun, which is one of the ways to be happy. That is why whenever we have events, I may be tired but at the end of the day, I can still be happy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really proud of you, Rizza! Hoppe you learned a lot from your experience :D yeyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rizza it was nice to have you here! Pakner! :)

    ReplyDelete