Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Managing the Team by Rio Servidad


Managing director, big word. 




This big word comes with great responsibility. At first, I doubted myself for this position. What if I cannot do my job right? What if I cannot manage my time properly? What if others do not like me? I was afraid. Lots of negativity struck me. As time goes by, I got to know wonderful people from my team who also became my friends. It was a big help for all of us to be able to work as one and improve relationship with others.

Managing this semesters' Ideas That Matter Organizing team was not easy, at the same time it was not hard. By helping each other and guided by our dear professor, Sir Velez, we have successfully conducted the proposed events of Ideas That Matter 2k14

2 comments:

  1. I love Rio! Our sem as MD's wouldn't have been as successful without your strength!

    ReplyDelete