Monday, March 24, 2014

Processing Papers by Henri Baes

Processing papers is no easy task! I mean, it's like you're all over the place yet, at the same time, you have to be organized or else you might lose a paper. You should keep a notebook with you so that you don't lose track of the papers. Also, every letter or paper that has to be signed or given out should always have a receiving copy for proof that the person you given the letter really received it.



The good thing for me though, is that I have been doing this for the past 2 years or so, because of the papers I've processed for my school organization. So more or less, I am familiar with the people I need to talk to and with the actual process that we have to go through.
There was one time when I had to deliver some letters to the Dean's office of AB, Commerce and Music. Unlike Beato, in these buildings, they don't usually allow students to use the elevator. I found it challenging because aside from rushing (I had a tight schedule that day), I had to run up the stairs: 2nd to 3rd floor of St. Raymond's and 4th floor of Albertus Magnus. It was really tiring.
But at the end of the day, when all the papers have been signed and delivered, it kind of feels like an achievement. After all, it is one of the important components of a successful event. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment